Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Blogging 101

If you want a good example of how blogging ideally works (in my opinion), check out my buddy Steve Martin's latest post. It's a raucous but respectful conversation on baptism:

http://theoldadam.wordpress.com/2009/02/23/sprinklingfull-immersiondoes-it-matter-to-god/

I have been planning a similar post (more regarding what "the body of Christ" means), but that will have to wait awhile.

Steve's approach demonstrates good blogring cultivation and edifying dialogue.

I'm sure he'd be happy if you jumped in... if you have the guts! Lol...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve,

You are a good man!

You know, I think it's easier fighting rats than it is to be a blogger.

Your brain gets sore. Especially if it's out of shape and wimpy like mine is.

I appreciate your more than gracious words, Steve.

God bless you!

- Steve Martin

February 24, 2009 at 8:17 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Iron sharpens iron!

February 25, 2009 at 10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should notify my friend about your post.

December 11, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home