Sunday, February 3, 2008

Final Post...

...for at least a few weeks.

You read that right, folks. I'm taking a break from the blogosphere.

Our church is going on a 40 day journey of fasting and praying for revival and renewal in our body, our city and across the country. Part of this effort for me includes the challenge to fast from media.

Since I really don't watch much TV and I don't even own an iPod, I have decided to fast from non-critical Internet use. For at least half the time - 20 days.

Yes, that includes blogging.

So, I'll see you all next month!

3 Comments:

Blogger JP Paulus said...

Your voice will be missed Steve...but thankfully for a short period.

i guess that means a little more time with MY family ;)

On to Chris Brooks blog (and maybe actually posting entries on my, more2ignore )

February 4, 2008 at 3:52 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Steve,
Drink deep bro! Drink deep!
See you next month!

February 4, 2008 at 12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I figure you will be back on or about March 13th??? Right???!

February 25, 2008 at 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home